• 5 Good Reasons To Use Our Insurance Service
  • *Competitive Rates
  • *Major Insurers
  • *Discounts for Buildings & Contents
  • *Personal & Friendly Service
  • *Easy Switch

Home Insurance

Insurance companies often reduce the price of insurance policies, if you have been with your current insurer for some time you may be paying more than you should. You may benefit from asking us to search for a competitive price, we work directly with the insurer and may be able offer like for like cover and save you money, call us now.

Buildings Insurance

If you own your home with or with out a mortgage you should have buildings insurance to protect your property. Should you have or are about to purchase a property then your lender will make it a condition of your mortgage offer that you have sufficient buildings insurance in place. The cover will protect the main shell of the building from fire, flood and storm damage and normally any fixed items that cannot be removed from the house. Other items such as sheds and fences normally require extra cover depending on the insurer. Accidental damage can also be added, an example of this would be working in your loft and falling through the ceiling, accidental damage would need to be included on your policy in order to make a claim.


Contents cover is optional but adding to your buildings cover can usually gain you a discounted price. This policy covers you for fire, theft and water damage to the contents of your home Different levels of cover apply and you can also add accidental damage for specific or high value items. Cover away from the home for some scenarios can be arranged at an extra charge.

Home Emergency Cover

We all hope for the best, but sometimes, it pays to prepare for the worst, when it comes to home emergencies such as burst pipes, heating failure or broken locks. Often, the call out bill to fix these problems can be an even nastier surprise than the emergency itself which is why we offer a Home Emergency Cover option.

Buy To Let Insurance

With the continued growth of the buy-to-let market since 2007 many clients are now becoming landlords or letting out their current home to purchase another. It is important to remember that should this be done then clients must change the buildings cover to a buy to let buildings policy. Many landlords are unaware of the range of losses that can be insured against. In addition to the usual perils that are covered by standard buildings and contents policies, specialist Let Property cover includes protection from the sort of damage or losses that can arise if landlords are unfortunate enough to end up with “problem tenants”, call out charges, repair bills or material costs when they fall foul of the unexpected.

The above is not specific and is a guide to the types of general cover you can find, each insurer is different and offers different levels of cover depending on your demands and needs as a customer, you would need to discuss this in detail with an advisor to ensure you are getting the correct level of cover.

Home Insurance | Buildings | Contents | Buy To Let Insurance